YesCables, Category 5e (CMP) Plenum solid cables are 24AWG 4 Pair (CCA) Copper Clad Aluminum conductors cable, it has a special insulation that has low smoke, low flame, and non-toxic characteristics. It is a cost-effective perfect choice for all networking installations and structures. Cat 5e supports 350 MHz it also reduces the crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in higher overall transmission speed. All of our Plenum Cables meet or exceeds Category 5e standards and specifications. The cables are FLUKE TEST passed with a Certified Transfer Rate of 10/100/1000 Mbps. Available in White and Blue color 1,000 feet (305 meters) comes in easy pull box.
· 1000ft Cat5e Plenum Solid Cable
· Tested up to 350 MHz, 24-AWG CCA Conductors
· Low-smoke Plenum-rated jacket
· Tangle-Free Easy Pull Box
· Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, video, voice & data networking
· Easily Identified Color-Striped 4 Pairs UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
TIA/EIA 568-B-2 ISO Certified.